Webinar 1 Learning Objectives
- Identify the key stakeholders in public health programs
- Describe the roles of stakeholders in evaluation and how to engage them
- Describe the timing of evaluation
- Explain the purpose of logic models and its components
- Construct a simple logic model to describe a program
The Evaluation Fundamentals Series was developed as part of AIM-Local Health, a research project of the Prevention Research Center (PRC) at Washington University in St. Louis and funded by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK: R01DK109913; CDC PRC: U48DP006395).
The series was developed by the PRC in partnership with the Brown School Evaluation Center at Washington University in St. Louis and National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO) Research and Evaluation. The overall goal is to build public health professionals’ skills and confidence in developing or strengthening program evaluation plans.