Webinar 2 Learning Objectives
- Describe the types of program evaluation
- Explain the purpose of evaluation
- Distinguish the various types of evaluation designs useful in program evaluation
- Apply the logic model components and your focus into specific questions: implementation, effectiveness, efficiency, and attribution
- Prioritize evaluation questions to methods
The Evaluation Fundamentals Series was developed as part of AIM-Local Health, a research project of the Prevention Research Center (PRC) at Washington University in St. Louis and funded by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK: R01DK109913; CDC PRC: U48DP006395).
The series was developed by the PRC in partnership with the Brown School Evaluation Center at Washington University in St. Louis and National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO) Research and Evaluation. The overall goal is to build public health professionals’ skills and confidence in developing or strengthening program evaluation plans.